Our crew of specialized and qualified technicians ensure your Air conditioning systems are maintained properly as we understand the common problem that affects these systems across the region. Your A/C system should keep your family comfortable when outdoor temperatures rise. To ensure this happens, preventative maintenance is critical for a properly functioning and efficient unit. Some issues may allow your system to continue providing cool air but could be wasting energy without your knowledge and eventually causing breakdowns of the entire system.
Scope of Work:
– Provide a detailed condition survey report with suggested Corrective actions.
– Cleaning of the A/C filters and grills.
– Inspecting and Cleaning of the condensate drain tray
– Flushing of the A/C drain lines
– Checking the condition and Operational status of the thermostat.
– Checking up the Oil and Refrigerant gas levels and further topping up.
– Check the Condition & Operation of the Indoor fan motor
– Check the Condition & Operation of the Outdoor unit for stand-alone systems.
– Spare parts, material and consumables
– Evaporator Coil Cleaning
– Diffuser Cleaning more than 3 metres
– Refrigerant Gas leak rectification.
– Chilled water line leaks rectification
– Gypsum ceiling cutting or any other civil works